8.09.2006

a rebirth of sorts...

i've been using the phoenix metaphor a lot lately, but the idea of rising from the ashes, a new, beautiful, clean soul is inspiring to me. and that is what the hoyden's boondoggle has decided to do.

welcome to part II of the blog you knew and loved, or were aware of and tolerated, or possibly never heard of and could not care less about.

here we go folks. the blonde hoyden is back and in rare form. she's not pulling any punches this time. we're going to the mattresses!

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

I think this post just made my headache disappear.

Welcome back to the very free freedom of speech that is blogging. I am just tickled to see SS back on your blogroll.

Now I'm off to add you back.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Welcome back! Wasn't the same without you.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! :) Look out World!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger M said...

I am so happy you have returned to writing. I enjoyed your rants so much. And I have been wondering how you are doing!

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you!! I am so proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


asbestos cancer