9.08.2006

can i really do this? be single, that is ...

ok, it has come to my attention that being single at my age and in today's society is a bit different than at 20 and in college. i'm talking to folks and hearing just how aggressive some single women have become. is this a survival of the fittest kind of thing?

regardless of reason, i don't think i can cut it. i know i can't be as aggressive or overly flirtatious as some of the women i have witnessed in action or heard about. in fact, i don't want to be. i don't want to land a man in all honesty. and maybe that's the difference.

but, until i'm endowed with new sly, flirty moves rather than my general interest when people talk to me, a bit of grace that keeps me from tripping upstairs or falling out of car doors when exiting, and great sexy hair, i will just be me and avoid all interaction with singles of the male persuasion. well, maybe not all interaction. i will have to dust off some of that fun, flirty self sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


asbestos cancer