8.11.2006

sleep eludes her...

if i am so exhausted, why can i not sleep? does it have something to do with the idea that my life is in sudden, yet constant, upheaval at the moment? maybe it is merely because there are three teenage boys downstairs creating as little noise as they can, and which we all know is a lot. it could possibly be that i drank too much diet mountain dew tonight and can't get my system straightened out for the life of me.

or maybe i just miss the warmth of a kind soul next to me...

nah, must be the noisy kids!

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Totally the caffeine. I swear, I can't have even one can of caffeinated soda after, like, 5 p.m. without being up half the night. I feel like one of those old ladies who says she can't eat anything past 3 in the afternoon or else she'll be up with indigestion, but there you have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


asbestos cancer