8.05.2007

the long and the short of it...

i am still alive. that's about it. life has changed many things since i last blogged, but i'm still here. that is truly my new quest. jobs have changed. the house is up for sale. the blood pressure is finally down. surgery was had. but i'm still here.

there are issues, however, as some things have a tendency to stay the same. while i am in the process of moving (or at least selling the house), i have no final destination. i am just as confused, if not more so, than a year ago. men are still trying to treat me like a drive through. that has yet to change. however, i am feeling less like one and push back against all of these inappropriate people and their attempts at relationships. i feel lonely, and hopefully that will stop. however, i know i am not destined to be alone. that is not my calling. i try every day, and hopefully that won't stop. i am overwhelmed by things i bring about myself. still haven't changed that, but we all know there is probably no way to do so.

alas, that's life in the world of this hoyden.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I randomly clicked on your blog tonight -- what surgery? I don't know if I have your current e-mail, and I know you don't have my home option, so e-mail me at work when you get a chance (and before more surgery!).

Crystal

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Well, you know what they say...that which does not kill us makes us stronger. It's corny, but I kind of believe it. I have to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


asbestos cancer